Insurance and Payment Options
I will help you to receive reimbursement for my services by providing you with a receipt that you can submit to your insurance company.
- Often the actual cost difference is small when using an out-of-network provider as opposed to an in-network provider once the deductibles, co-pays and limits on allowable sessions are factored in.
- Insurance coverage for mental health treatment varies from policy to policy.
- If you plan to use your insurance, I will be happy to help you determine what your mental health benefits are.
- I am an “out-of-network provider” which means you should be reimbursed by your insurance company at the rate your policy cites. Due to my licensure, insurance companies recognize my credentials and ability to make diagnoses and treat mental illness.
- Payments are generally made by check at the time of the session or in advance with Venmo (see below).